The Internet is seen as such a blessing, but its anonymity helps people cover behind it and be faceless and make attempts at ruining some things. Click frauds are the practice of continuously and repeatedly clicking on advertisements with the sole purpose of draining the resources and are one of the major concerns for advertisers across the globe. People spend significant amounts of money on bots that simply click on your ads, waste your advertising budget, and, in some cases, as high as 20%. Click fraud continues to better its sophisticated approach and an industry-wide concern. Advertisers must have robust click fraud prevention software to curb this growing threat. In this article, we would throw light on one such software- PPC Protect, which has been the recipient of awards for being Google ads click fraud prevention software.
An entirely automated solution, PPC is driven by advanced machine learning and neural network analysis. They use their robust machine learning algorithms to take care of the entire click fraud detection process. They interpolate more than 100 different pieces of data and perform real-time heuristic analysis to understand the risk factor well. The IP is blocked if the risk factor is too high. The system self learns to improve accuracy, and as more data is fed, it refines itself.
PPC Protect Review: Product Features and Overview
PPC stands out because of the exclusive set of features that it provides, and that makes it one of the best and the most reliable click fraud prevention software in the market-
- Advanced Fraud Analytics: provides you with detailed information on the PPC traffic quality, fraudulent placements & advanced fraud analytics with a dashboard that is easy to use.
- 360 Google Ads Monitoring helps protect your ads across the Google Ads suite entirely and with native support for all main campaign types and integrations with all leading software providers.
- AI Learning & Neural Networks: The system becomes smarter as it processes more data and its AI system guarantees that it detects fraud faster than any human ever can.
- 99.997% Uptime SLA: all PPC Protect users access their global CDN offering an industry-leading 99.997% uptime SLA.
- Superior Reporting Features: gives stunning reports for clients or marketing managers with their white label and brandable PDF reporting suite or their custom reporting service.
- Stop Click Fraud: PPC Protect is one of the best click fraud prevention tools available and hence, stops Competitors, bots, scrapers, and click farms from harming your camping performance without impacting your genuine customers.
- Automatic IP Blocking: works automatically in the background to block the fraudulent IPs or IP ranges that click on your ads and support IPv4 & IPv6 and have the click fraud industry’s most advanced automated IP blocking technology.
- Filter Bad Traffic: Blocks the non-human internet traffic and the clicks that come from your competition in real-time and reclaims your ad spend.
- Block Fraudsters Instantly & Automatically: automatically determines the occurrence of click frauds and blocks that IP from ever seeing your ads. It is both practical and saves money too.
- Multiple Users: allows an unlimited number of users per account with every PPC Protect plan, so you can have your entire team using it.
- Integrate With all Google Ads Solutions & Platforms: integrates with your existing platforms and continue to monitor all paid search traffic while keeping the data from your existing data platform the way it is.
PPC Protect Review: Pricing Plans
They offer a general plan typically for advertisers and marketers with limited ad budgets, usually up to 10k USD ad spends. Their annual plan starts at Euro 40 per month while the monthly plan is Euro 60.
- The plans offer unlimited clicks, domains, IP blocks, dedicated account managers.
- Their experts will provide one free ad optimization session.
- You do not necessarily have to commit and pay on a monthly basis, and the annual package is necessary for the ones with an ongoing budget for their campaigns.
- If you stop running ads and have subscription time left, you can connect with them and ask for credit for any time that you aren’t running ads.
- They provide great deals for advertisers and marketers who target tier 2, and tier 3 audiences, and CPC rates are not very high, and other services which charge on a cost-per-click basis might go higher.
PPC Protect Review: What Customers Say
You can also know the opinion their customers have on the kind of service that they provide-
Matt Tomkin, Founder of Tao Digital, says, “The software is easy to use; it helps our clients protect themselves from ad fraud and is generally a great tool for us to offer out to our clients as an add-on service.”
Markus Hüttner, a Google Ads Expert, says, “We compared all of the twenty-something click fraud companies out there,and PPC Protect easily took the first place. The results and savings on our budget are currently 20% and are increasing every month!”
This pretty much would provide a fair idea of the kind of software PPC is. If it seems good enough for your venture, you should sign up and protect it from fraudulent clicks and such. We hope this review on PPC Protect was helpful.
Our 'Handpicked' Tools for Internet Mareters
- Native Advertising Software Tool: Brax, Anstrex
- Facebook Advertising Software Tool: Audiencer, Revealbot, Connectio,
- Social Media Advertising Software Tool: SproutSocial, SocialBee,
- Internet Marketing Software Tools: Semrush, SproutSocial,
I and my team research various media buying platforms and can help you choose the right network; so you could rake in more greenbacks with an increased ROAS. I am just a mail away, so reach out to me if you need assistance with scalable media buying. mail: [email protected]